What Are The Tools I Should Get For Mosque?
Here at Masjid Solutions, we are dedicated to helping mosques find the best technical solutions. Before we discuss solutions. let us as a few questions to you.
- Are you understaffed?
- Are you fundraising effectively?
- Are you getting 100% participating from your community?
- Are you collecting on all pledges within 30 days of the pledges made?
- Are you keeping your community informed and engaged?
- How does the community at-large view your mosque and your congregation?
- Do you have tools and processes in place to lead and manage in crisis time, if that were to happen?
Makes us all think a little harder, doesn’t it? While it is not possible to be 100% efficient on all fronts, let’s get started on some things that’s simple and will get us there faster.
Here are 5 real quick and things you definitely need to get started on implementing today:
- Web site: This one is a no-brainer. Importance of maintaining a good web site cannot be over-emphasized. If you don’t have a web site, get one today. If you have one but you have been wanting to get a better one, get started today. If you don’t have somebody that can get a web sites up and running in 7 days, let Masjid Solutions or any other professional service to help you.
- Virtual Phone with texts: Do you have a phone folks can call and leave message? What about changing those outgoing messages remotely? Are you able to send texts to folks? What about then sending texts to you? Do get a phone that has all these capabilities and more. Masjid Solutions can help for one tenth of cost other folks will charge. Let’s talk
- Ability to accept credit cards is a must for fundraising effectively. If you do not accept credit now, you’ve been losing donation money every day. Masjid solutions can help you get up and running in matter of days. When two of our beloved community members passed away two weeks ago. One family did not have enough money to take care of the burial. Alhamdulillah, our Imam Sheikh Ahmed was able to mobilize our community in matter of hours to give generously using all our credit card accepting tools (kiosk, web site, text) covering the cost as well as put enough money in mosques Janazah and Emergency Fund. Talk to us now.
- Are you sending weekly emails to your congregation? Mosques need to keep their folks informed and engaged. Do start building your email database today! There are plenty of email communication solutions out there including Mailchimp where plans starts for free. Masjid Solutions can advise you at no cost to you. We also have integrated emails from congregation database you can maintain with us. Let us show you how we can help you send weekly emails at no cost
- Sending texts to your congregation about important announcements and events is an easy one. A very effective outreach in times of urgent needs and situations. Masjid Al Fajr, the first mosque at Indianapolis reaches out to 100’s of folks in matter of seconds every week.
By the grace of Him, we can help. May Allah continue to bless you for all you do!