Donation Kiosk (FAQ)
July 12, 2019
- Do I need internet connection at the mosque for the Donation Kiosk to work?
- YES. Kiosk requires Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Do I need to be a technology expert to install and run the Donation Kiosk?
- No, you don’t have to be an expert. Every mosque we work with seems to have a handyman who can install the kiosk in less than an hour. Turning on the tablet and setting up the kiosk screen takes general knowledge/skill from anybody who has used a tablet before.
- Do you provide on-site installation and support?
- No. This is to simply help us keep your cost low. Installing the kiosk and setting up the screen takes about an hour by any beginner handyman with decent tablet using skills. Every mosque has plenty of volunteers. Anybody with decent computer usage skill knows how to complete occasional windows update following the instructions on screen. You really don’t need to pay us to do something you can do it for free.
- What are the hardware requirements
- Masjid Solutions ships all hardware to you. Package includes Tablet, Security Wall Mount and Credit Card Swiper. You will need a handheld drill to install the Donation Kiosk on a wall/area accessible to folks at the mosque.
- What are per transaction fees on credit card charges?
- We have a negotiated rate with our Credit Card Processor. The fee is 2.2% + 29 cents for each transaction for all mosques. This is the lowest in the industry. Masjid Solutions does NOT charge any per-transaction fees to the mosque. We also do NOT get anything paid from our credit card processor. Our mission is to provide latest technologies to mosque for affordable cost.
- What are the monthly fees?
- Our monthly fees are based on products/services you choose. There is no long-term commitment on your part. You are free to cancel anytime. Just let us know and we will stop billing you. No questions asked. We do provide you with affordable hardware that usually gets paid-for by one or two donations at the mosque. We will NOT be able to accept any returns on hardware 30 days after they are received by you.
- What is your return policy?
- Our competitor charges $1000 for 1 kiosk. They also charge $250/month for a bundled service that you would hardly use. Our hardware is modern, lightweight and costs less than half of what they charge. We do not have extensive support staff to handle returns and refunds. We will NOT accept any hardware returns 30 days after you receive them.